" Inspiration Stuff for the Addiction Counselor... Quotes, Ideas, Downloads, Reviews and Gifts."

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Art Gifting Counselors

Gifting with a "splash" ... that was the advice of a Phoenix artist I had met at the Grand Canyon 20 years ago.  It was his passion to paint and to share his paintings.  Recently, I have realized that he was right.... about his passion and about mine.  So, having retired from counseling and knowing how wonderful and worthy of Gifting that profession is ... I begin this blog and my work of sharing that passion with those who deserve all the admiration and support available to them.

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! I'm looking forward to reading your inspirations. I know I can and have learned so much from you through the years..

    Much support,

    xo

    ReplyDelete