" Inspiration Stuff for the Addiction Counselor... Quotes, Ideas, Downloads, Reviews and Gifts."

Monday, September 6, 2010

I Feel Inspired To Paint!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, all of you... It really is when I have an attitude adjustment.  Life is good!  But... for some, today, it may be a bit of a stretch to buy into my "natural high". ... So how about I just leave a little Inspirational Stuff here for a Now or for a Sometime Later.
"In order to Change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired."- Anon-
"Service is the rent we pay to be living.  It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."  -Marian Wright Edelman-
And, my favorite today:  " The wisest mind has something yet to learn." George Santayana-
Take care... remembering: Today is the ....Gift.



Check out my website for new images:
http://www.pjmcnallyart.com

I added "Counselor Art"....

No comments:

Post a Comment